- All the business validation information provided is accurate.
- We understand this system needs a WIFI connection for the Intellicheck Fake ID check. We can provide a reasonably strong WIFI signal to this system.
- Fake ID checks are on demand, at the user’s discretion, and are purchased in packages of checks, so you can use these as you need them. They will not expire. When you are low, you will email us at email@example.com for a refill order link.
- Credits / Checks are units allocated for each device. For example, If you have 3 ID Scanners, each will have their own credit bank If we detect a pattern of unusual or fraudulent use, that indicates other than normal business use of Intellicheck Fake ID detection, we may suspend your account for Intellicheck access and discuss the concerns with you. The system will continue to have normal ID scanning functions if this situation occurs.
- This is a technical product; Minor Decliner will provide training videos and 1 - 20 min virtual training session to make sure you understand how this works.
- There are no refunds on intellicheck credits purchased.
- Refill packages are a standard 50 per refill pack. Custom quantities can be developed for your business.
- While the Fake ID detection by Intellicheck is excellent and the current gold standard for Fake ID checking, it is not perfect. There will be scans where a fake is not detected. We provide a feedback button in the program that can be used to flag those suspected cases and be used to help improve the overall Fake ID detection algorithm.
Can Fake IDs Pass ID Scanners?
As you probably know, Fake ID detection is challenging. Driver’s Licenses are printed with a variety of security features. While these features are updated frequently to stay ahead of counterfeits, the forgers of fake IDs are close behind, updating the fakes to stay current.
Many Fake IDs are well-created. Security features on IDs are intended to be subtle, and therefore “good” fake IDs can be nearly indistinguishable from the real thing, even for the most experienced reviewer.
Fake ID vendors often advertise their counterfeits as “scannable.” So, it’s reasonable to ask whether or not an ID scanner will realistically catch a fake ID.