Protect Your Store
MinorDecliner™ addresses a critical need prevent sales of age-restricted products to minors with ID scanning techology.
Key Features for C-Stores
- 4 Icons specific for C Store Markets
- Works for nicotine, cigarettes, cigars, and other tobacco products
- Test for legal lottery sale
- Logging to check scanning history
- Intelligent Fake Detection(™) - learn more
- Capability to add and Item Purchase restriction limits
- Wall or Flexible Mounting
- On the Go Age Verification(™)
- NACS (National Association of Convenience stores) TruAge™ protocol
- Access control for in store game rooms or for beer caves
C-Store Age-Verifying Technology
“I should have learned… I could have purchased several MinorDecliner’s for the cost of the fines. The system is a no brainer – just scan the ID and get an instant answer.”
Richard, Convenience Store Owner
New Product: Contactless ID Scanning Door Sentinel(™)
Add contactless ID scanning to your business and ensure underage patrons are stopped at your doors.
Not only does the customer scan at the door prior to entry, but they can have their ID scanned again at the point of sale.
Many states already have laws on the books that mandate no underage allowed in the store/establishments.
Signs saying “Must be 21 to enter” act as weak, often ignored, reminders of the law—but if we are being honest, does this really work?
Without an ID Scanner system, mistakes are easy to make.
The statistics show you have a 1 in 4 change of selling tobacco to a underage buyer.
- It is easy to miscalculate the age from the birthday, especially when staff are tired and busy.
- Fines are increasing to $1000 for the 1st offense. Regulated at the federal, state and local level.
- The FDA inspected 162,000 retailers last year and gave 18,000 violations. Don't risk your sales license and be one of the next 18,000 fined.
- Both the owner and the staff get fines. Your staff and you can't afford to be a negative statistic
- New employees are at high risk of making a mistake. Help new employees get it right. Studies show your new workers are 5x more likely to make a mistake. This is a big problem in locations with high turnover.
- Avoid confrontation with customers. The system says No Sale, achieving full compliance and avoiding a conformation with customers.
- We include a audit/compliance log to so managers and owners can review to make sure the system is being used all the time.
- It is low cost insurance that will protect you and your people.