DASH plug-in Point of Sale instant upgrade for Enhanced Age Verification
The DASH plug-in replaces your current barcode scanner and adds an instant upgrade to your existing POS for the latest age verification protocols including JUULS Enhanced Access control system and the National Association of convenience stores TRUAGE protocol.
Change is here now for the age verification and quality limitation requirements. If you are selling JUUL products, you may need this now or very soon. If your current Point of sale system or Cash Register does not support JUULS EAC, we can help.
- Cost-effective, easy to implement, easy to train
- Drop in / Plug and Play system, allowing no-code integration with any POS system, or works as a standalone
- Allows for instant POS upgrade to the new age verification compliance systems
- Meets all elements of the JUUL RACS EAC (POS connected only) and TruAge protocols.
- Allows fast scanning of state-issued IDs and driver’s licenses for reliable data entry.
- Reads the 2D PDF417 Barcode in all 50 states
- Gives fast, audible, and visible "Sale or No Sale" result • Detects expired IDs, and underage IDs
- Compact design with a small footprint (5 inches)
- A reliable internet connection (Wi-Fi or hardwire)
- You currently barcode scan UPC’s for Cash Register or POS input
- Your system is listed in the options section.
- If your system is not listed in the options section, please contact us for a complimentary consultation
Included in every system are:
- DASH Tablet, software, and Datalogic barcode scanner
- 1-year warranty
- 30 min set up call
- Requires 1-year Enhanced service program. This includes remote troubleshooting, software updates if needed, and additional setup support time. This is highly recommended for this product. Enhanced service is $120 per year, and needs to be added to your purchase. Renewal is 1 year from your purchase date.
"We needed an age verification system to meet unique industry specific requirements. Minor Decliner was the obvious choice to partner with. From the beginning, they listened to our needs and continue to be an extremely responsive and agile partner."