Top 10 Reasons why Minor Decliner is perfect for Convenience Stores and Gas Stations
Without a system, mistakes are easy to make. The statistics show you have a 1 in 4 change of selling tobacco to a underage buyer.
- It is easy to mis-calculate the age from the birthday, especially when staff are tired and busy.
- Fines are increasing to $1000 for the 1st offense. Regulated at the federal, state and local level.
- The FDA inspected 162,000 retailers last year and gave 18,000 violations. Don't risk your sales license and be one of the next 18,000 fined.
- Both the owner and the staff get fines. Your staff and you cant afford to be a negative statistic
- New Employees are at high risk of making a mistake : Help new employees get it right. Studies show your new workers are 5x more likely to make a mistake. This is a big problem in locations with high turnover.
Avoid conformation with customers : The system says No Sale, achieving full compliance and avoiding a conformation with customers.
- We include a audit / compliance log to so managers and owners can review to make sure the system is being used all the time.
- Its Low cost insurance for you and your people
- Minor Decliner has patented technology, and is easy to set up, fast and effective. Get protected today !